30 June, 2007

It's a new day...

It's a new dawn, blah blah blah.

From now on I can email in my blogs, instead of having to log in to blogger. This is a technological achievement right up there with the chunnel, and loyal readers (if I ever get any) I'm sure will be glad to see the recommencement of drivel that I put out.

So just to put a bit of news worthy information in this article, today I am playing keeper at outdoor. It's been quite a while since I've had to do that, and I know I'm going to be rusty. Hopefully we can win easily so I'm not tested too much. Something tells me that we're in for a hard day though, we've got quite a few injuries. It's entirely possible I'll be playing the entire second game as well...huzzah! If only I didn't have a cold.

I'm also definitely staying overseas in September. I've yet to figure out where exactly I'm going as I'd like to have a job first. That way I'm not constrained by somewhere near home, I can simply pick the best job available anywhere in Britain. Or Ireland...I wouldn't mind Ireland either. So in the meantime I'm staying at Vanessa and Cameron's at Teneriffe, which has the advantage of me being able to walk to work, but the disadvantage of it taking longer to get to soccer training.

Interesting thought for the post: The interference caused by mobile phones near unshielded speakers is different depending on what type of network. The old 2G networks had a recognisable 'Yes I'm still here' interference pattern. The 3G phone of mine has one that sound uncannily like a 2G 'You have mail'. It's the price you pay for technology and knowing stupid stuff like that. Confusion.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Sport out doors ... to cold :-)