14 September, 2009

False advertising

People who know me, know that I yell at the TV. I tend to get upset at
pseudo science masquerading as advertising. I've also been known to
throw a book at Naomi Robson, but luckily (for me) that was also the
TV.

I have, however, found something that does exactly what it says on the
tin. Red Delicious apples. They're both red, and delicious. The only
good thing in Autumn is apples, which are my favourite fruit (after
melons). So I may finally be getting my five a day at this point in
time.

Even Morrison's has good fruit! And that's saying something....

Also, after going to the Cold Play concert I am not attending any
further large scale outdoor concerts. At least, not in Manchester.
That was no water that was being thrown around .... plus I don't
understand why you would go to a concert and then ignore the people
playing. And sing as loudly as you possibly can, despite not knowing
the words. Thanks for ruining all the songs you stupid scouse gits.

Tram's, though, very good. More cities should have them. It does help
that Manchester has lots of disused rail-lines to place them, so there
isn't much tearing up of streets required. I do like trains, far more
then I'll ever like buses. The busway in Brisbane though is great, so
it's not all bad. So possibly it's just the dedicated track that the
trains have that I like. That and the ease of transport, rails are
much smoother then potholed roads. Plus no chance of hitting cyclists.

No comments: