29 September, 2009

The great move has started!

It's not really the great move. It's not even the biggest move. It's just going to take a while as there is a lot to do. Mainly cancel all the things I've signed up for. Council Tax was the biggest. I received a summons to appear at court because I hadn't paid.... I didn't really understand how it worked, but now that I'm moving it doesn't matter anymore :)

Cara has cleverly managed to get out of doing any serious work, as she's at work until late Friday. So on Thursday Wes and I will do all the serious cleaning, before packing up the kitchen on Friday. Last Idy's is planned for this Friday.

And because we need to hand in the keys this Saturday midday, it should be a nice cruisey weekend. We'll see how it goes.... roll on October!

No comments: