24 October, 2009

Of shoes and ships and ceiling wax

Autumn has arrived most definitely. There are leaves everywhere, and it's cold. And then the sun comes out for 10 seconds, and that's it for the day. This is not a good time to be living in Britain if, like me, you like the warmth.


Not that much is going on over here. I've done some odd jobs outside of work, website related, which isn't like me at all. One of these days I'll get some time to get the photos off of my camera and put them up somewhere. I'm going to try this Picasa thing, mainly because it's done by Google. With the upcoming purchase of an Android phone, I see no reason for anything in my life to NOT be Google branded. 


In completely related news, I bring you Google Editions. Which appears to have made it past the legal hurdles with the jumpiness of a Tim Forsyth. And this may come in handy.


Cara is off to Italy next week. I like to think that she is off to eat lots of Gelati. That might just be only what I'd do, but what else is there to do in Pisa? 


Ciao, Bella.



No comments: