01 August, 2005

I'm in the finals!!

It was an interesting weekend in Fantasy AFL land. Despite scoring a measly 1685 (no thanks to Mr Koschitzke, who only got a dependable 80 odd) the guy I was playing (and if you've just read the previous post) was above me didn't even crack the 1400 mark. Leaving me in 7th place on the ladder with a very winnable game for the first week of the finals.

I did lose to the guy 2 weeks ago (I know it's a him because I met him 2 odd weeks ago. I think) so it's revenge time. So far this year I have not managed to beat anybody I know, which has been slightly frustrating. I hope to turn it all around this week and survive to next week. Where I will get soundly trounced by 1 of the 2 in form teams of the comp. But I made the finals and that's all that really matters.

Incidentally, I've noticed that since I've started blogging my sisters have been more consistent with their blogging. Some may call it co-incidence. I call it sibling rivalry :)

And Cameron seems to have far too much time on his hands. Read his blog and try and work out how he gets time to do it all. Does the man sleep?!?

No comments: