18 July, 2007

On the road again...

When I first started this job, travel was not part of the role. Now it is. So I'm off to Bundaberg tomorrow, and then off to Townsville and Cairns next week. If I wasn't travelling overseas shortly I would be buying a Nintendo DS to keep myself occupied. As it is, I will be relying on Fox Sports and lots and lots of books :)

As for the Spain trip, yesterday I booked my flight to Europe with Korean Air. They pay for a stopover in Seoul, so it will break up the trip nicely. And it's leaving from Brisbane, which is even better. Now the next step is to figure out what I'm doing between Madrid and Antequera...I have several days before I do anything with that. My plan is to get a Eurail pass (I think that's right) and then travel to wherever I need to go using that...plus that will get me to England, which is the eventual destination. So I've started the process, just need to finish it. That really means a visa and a passport. They're on their way though, so it's all coming together :)

No comments: