14 November, 2009

Birthday

Normally they aren't too exciting, but Cara took me away. Which was exciting. Specifically to York.

York Minster is still as impressive as ever, and we did the Jorvik viking experience. Highly recommended. Mainly because it's cheap. Not perfect but pretty good, and good value for money.

We stayed at a converted manor house. Very posh, and it took me a while to get used to being waited on to that degree. The food was absolutely fantastic though, so that definitely made up for it.

I've also decided that Swedish Full Body Massage's are not all they're cracked up to be. Just not relaxing for me. Of course, I was probably pretty relaxed to start off with though.

All in all, 4.5 out of 5 for the birthday. Obviously missing .5 as most family are on the other side of the world, but very impressive none the less.

Oh, and I've decided to get back into posting pictures of the Mo. It's going alright, starting to feel good now. I still reckon I'll be going back to the Goatee though.

No comments: